CLOSING DATE : 27 NOVEMBER 2015
- To prepare monthly management accounts and financial report of AmanahRaya Investment Bank Ltd Labuan (ARIB).
- To assist treasury and back-office operation in Kuala Lumpur Marketing Office (KLMO).
- To prepare regulatory reports i.e. Statistical Management System Report (SMS) to Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA).
- To perform administrative duties such as recording of inward and outward of all faxes and mails as well as maintaining office stationeries and office equipments.
- To implement proper filing system to ensure all records are in order and ensure all transactions of the bank are supported by confirmation.
- To maintain Dealing Record, Cash Book, Petty Cash Record for Labuan office and Fixed Asset Record.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Degree either in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Economic/Business or equivalent from university recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- Diploma holder with relevant working experience of more than 2 years.
- Well versed in using SMS Report for LFSA.
- Priority candidates are from FT Labuan and Sabah.
- Excellent in written and spoken communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- IT skill (s): MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail with full resume stating your personal details, last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone numbers and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:
Head of Group Human Resources Department
Amanah Raya Berhad
12th Floor, Wisma AmanahRaya
No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified