MANAGER – IT SECURITY & NETWORK
GROUP INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
CLOSING DATE :7 APRIL 2015
Objective of Position
IT Security Manager is responsible for information security policy development and maintenance; design of security policy education, IT security awareness activities; monitoring compliance with established IT security policy and procedure; and coordinating investigation and reporting of security incidents. To monitor, assess, and fine-tune the ARB IT security infrastructure, to lead the network penetration tests, application vulnerability assessment scans and risk assessment reviews.
- To provide team leadership, supervision and mentoring to ensure successful outcomes of security information program activities.
- To coordinate the development of ARB Group information security policies, standards and procedures based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
- To develop and implement Incident Reporting and Response System to address any security incidents (breaches), respond to alleged policy violations, or complaints from external parties.
- To coordinate response to information security incidents.
- To develop and implement an ongoing risk assessment program targeting information security and privacy matters, recommending methods for vulnerability detection and remediation, and oversee vulnerability testing.
- To keep abreast of latest security issues and privacy legislation, regulations, advisories, alerts and vulnerability.
- To perform research, develop, implement, test and review an organization's information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
- To assess the impacts on system modifications and technological advances.
- To regularly review system state in order to identify potential security weaknesses, recommend improvements to amend vulnerabilities, implement changes and document upgrades.
- To optimizing the existing network & security infrastructure and well planned on the new projection requirement either for upgrade or improvement.
- Liaise with vendors on matters related to network & security hardware/software (procurement, support & maintenance) for which vendor involvement is necessary.
- Provide awareness program to customer as and when required.
- To ensure related network & security infrastructure including software and services (internet, email, network accessibility, etc) operation are at utmost availability with minimum downtime during operational hours.
- To ensure all servers to be security hardened (base on standard established) before going live in production environment.
- To ensure security assessment & penetration test to be carried out accordingly, with necessary actions to be taken as a result from the exercise outcome.
- To ensure all network & security infrastructure health check & preventive maintenance to be carried out completely and as per schedule.
- To evaluate and/or propose acquisition of related network & security, including software as when required.
- To ensure related network & security infrastructure annual subscription, maintenance & support agreement being renewed accordingly before expiry without any failure.
- To produce timely capacity planning report, trend analysis report, outage incident report (if any) and utilization report of network & security infrastructure on monthly basis or as per required.
- To produce timely regular status updates to Senior Manager/Head, Group Information Technology Department or as per required.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or other equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- Working experience:-
- Degree holder: More than 6 years relevant experience.
- Diploma holder: More than 10 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of information security standards, rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality, and desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis.
- Experience should include security policy development, security education, network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
- Experience in developing and administering an information security program.
- Aside from technical skills, prospective candidates should have excellent communications, teamwork, leadership and conflict management skills.
- Experience with Internet technology and security issues.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Seeks and applies knowledge, information and best practices from within and outside organization.
- Technical Acumen: LAN, WAN, Firewall, Intrusion Prevention System, Security Filtering, Log Correlation, Antivirus, Ethical Hacking.
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), analytical, interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively about information security issues, while not creating the perception and exaggerated or unnecessary urgency.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Fluent in Malay and English, written and spoken (compulsory).
TARIKH TUTUP : 7 APRIL 2015
- Mengendalikan pentadiran fail harta pusaka / amanah / wasiat seperti:-
- Pembukaan kes baru
- Menjalankan siasatan terhadap aset, liabiliti, benefisiari dengan agensi-agensi kerajaan dan swasta
- Menyediakan dokumen / borang untuk proses Mahkamah, Pejabat Tanah, LHDN, JPJ dan agensi-agensi berkaitan
- Menyediakan Surat Kuasa / Surat Ikatan Amanah / Wasiat Akhir
- Menyediakan resit / baucer bayaran bagi tujuan kutipan fee
- Menguruskan penutupan akaun
- Melayani pelanggan yang berurusan di kaunter / telefon
- Menjalankan pentadbiran am pejabat seperti:-
- Merekod surat-surat / faks yang masuk dan dihantar keluar
- Mengawal stok alatulis dan setor
- Merekod penggunaan dokumen syarikat seperti meterai rasmi, resit, baucer, Surat Kuasa, cek
- Menyediakan laporan harian / bulanan / tahunan
- Sekurang-kurangnya lulus Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
- Pemohon yang lulus Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran atau memiliki Diploma juga layak memohon
- Mempunyai pengalaman bekerja di pejabat
- Boleh berkomunikasi dalam Bahasa Malaysia dan Bahasa Inggeris
- Mempunyai kemahiran komputer (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Mempunyai lesen memandu B2 dan ada motosikal sendiri
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail with full resume stating your personal details, last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone numbers and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:
Head of Group Human Resources Department
Amanah Raya Berhad
12th Floor, Wisma AmanahRaya
No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
CLOSING DATE : 30 MARCH 2015
Objectives Of The Position:
- To manage, supervise and provide overall leadership to Finance & Administration Department.
- To ensure proper fiscal management.
- To provide support function on general administration for the entire Company
- Oversee financial and management reporting including financial analysis for decision-making.
- Prepare Company's Annual Budget, monitors the financial performance (revenue and expenditure) of the Company and the provide variance analysis thereon.
- To ensure Trustee Fees for all corporate trusteeship service rendered by the Company are collected on timely manner.
- To ensure proper signing of operational documents including but not limited to instruction for payment, payment voucher, transfer of funds and cheques for the Company.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax agent and other related parties.
- To liaise with Landlord, Building Manager & other related parties in ensuring proper upkeep and safety of the premise.
- To ensure proper maintenance of the assets and properties owned by the Company.
- To ensure the reception counter is attended to at all times, and ensure proper handling of documents.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Degree / Professional qualification in Accountancy / Finance and / or any related field from a recognized university / college.
- At least seven (7) years working experience in related field, with minimum three (3) years in managerial capacity.
- Working experience in Capital Market industry will be an added advantage.
- Preferably a member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA).
- Required Skill:
- Leadership skill
- Excellent Communications skill in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Excellent Reporting, Writing and Analytical Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Interested candidates are invited to write in / email COMPLETE resume together with current and expected salary to:
MANAGER, CEO's OFFICE
AMANAHRAYA TRUSTEES BERHAD
Tingkat 2 Wisma TAS
No 21 Jalan Melaka
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the position title applied for in 'Subject' line
Only applications forwarded via email will be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified