(SYSTEM & DEVELOPMENT)
GROUP INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
CLOSING DATE : 6 MAY 2016
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents to develop applications based on clients requirements.
- Assist in application development, implementation and maintenance.
- Responsible for performing coding, testing and develop application system.
- Conducting functionality test on the application with users.
- Ensuring proper deployment of application to the production environment.
- Support end-user computing, write documentation and conduct IT training for employees.
- Understand the needs from user in terms of usability and requirements.
- Works under general direction, seek assistance as needed.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or other equivalent qualification from university recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
- Working experience:-
- Degree holder: More than 2 years relevant experience.
- Diploma holder: More than 4 years relevant experience.
- Able to make use of any MVC architecture in web/application development.
- Able to create customized UI components.
- Understand software development life cycle.
- Fluent in Malay and English, written and spoken.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail with full resume stating your personal details, last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone numbers and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:
Head of Group Human Resources Department
Amanah Raya Berhad
12th Floor, Wisma AmanahRaya
No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
(Please write the position applied on the email Subject)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.